*** UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES LITTLE STARS 2018 HAS BEEN CANCELLED WITH MANY APOLOGIES ***
Are you wondering what to do with your kids over the Easter holidays, summer holidays and autumn half-term?
We have the perfect answer – something for them and something for you! Why not bring them to our Studio and let them be superstars for their very own mini photoshoot – and you get the opportunity to grab some amazing professional images of them and the chance to win a beautiful 20-inch wall portrait worth £600. Your child will be awarded our Little Star of 2018!
All entrants receive a mini photoshoot for their child which usually lasts around 45 minutes. This is split into three sections where we style the images in three different ways, so you’ll find some in big and bold colours, some in black and white and some creatively styled. So, we need you to bring three outfits for your child to wear – arrive in one, and bring a further two sets of diffent clothes to change into (we have a dressing area in our studio).
Following the photoshoot, we will make arrangements for you to return and view your images at your special preview session. As a bonus, in addition to the free photoshoot, you will also receive a complementary 7-inch framed desk portrait. Your viewing appointment is where you will have the opportunity to select your favourite image to be entered into the Little Stars Competition 2018. You will also have the opportunity to purchase from our specially selected and discounted Little Stars product range, if you wish.
There are three rounds this year. The 5 top images from each round are then put together and are entered into the grand final. The final winning image is chosen and the winner receives a beautiful 20-inch wall portrait of their winning image and the child is awarded our Little Star of 2018.
Round 1 – School Easter Holidays
Studio portrait sessions between 30th March and 16th April 2018
Viewings completed by 16th May 2018
Finalists announced on 31st May 2018
Round 2 – Summer Holidays
Studio portrait sessions between 16th July and 3rd September 2018
Viewings completed by 14th September 2018
Finalists announced on 30th September 2018
Round 3 – Autumn Half Term
Studio portrait sessions between 19th and 26th October 2018
Viewings completed by 13th November 2018
Finalists announced on 19th November 2018
Announced on Saturday 1st December
Wall portrait delivered in time for Christmas
How is the competition judged? The images are judged completely anonymously. We have selected a panel of mums to do the judging – they themselves are previous clients of ours, who have experienced photo shoots of their very own little stars prior to this year. The judging is not focussed on photographic technique or merit, but on the child in the photograph, their expression, pose, personality and style. The judges will select the top 5 images from each round, giving us 15 finalists. The 15 finalists will then be judged again, together with a social media poll to find the overall winner.
The overall winner will receive their winning image in the form of a 20-inch wall portrait, valued at almost £600, delivered in time for Christmas.
So, what are you waiting for – APPLY NOW! CLICK HERE!!
Terms & Conditions
- Mini-session bookings may be subject to a £20 refundable booking deposit. This is purely to secure your allocated time slot and viewing appointment, which are in high demand. Your booking deposit will be refunded at your viewing appointment. Regrettably, we cannot refund this deposit due to no-shows or on-the-day or day before cancellations. Please telephone giving as much notice as practicable to request a cancellation or rebooking.
- Little Stars portrait sessions and viewing appointments must be strictly completed during the dates above.
- Only one Little Stars mini session per child per year.
- Only one image may be entered into the competition, chosen by the parent.
- The judges decisions are final.
- The photoshoot is valued at £90.
- The complementary framed portrait is valued at £85. This may be upgraded to a larger item of wall art using its value as a credit (not applicable to other products).
- Cannot be redeemed in cash.
- In the event that the winning image was already purchased by the winning parent, another photograph from the mini session may be chosen as their prize. The winning prize may only be taken as a 20-inch portrait, not in cash.
- Portrait mini-sessions: child must be accompanied by a parent.